This is a small collaboration house that I built a few months back, and my sister, EzzieValentine, decorated for me. We just wanted to share this with everyone as a potential home for your single Sim or your newest Sim couple. This lot includes:
NO CUSTOM CONTENT
One bedrooom, loft style
"Green house" style area that contains many perfect plants and a few normals. **Keep in mind that because of the seasons pack, the plants may not be in bloom or may require planting into their respective pots**
We hope that you enjoy this creation and please, don't hesitate to leave a comment. It will help us improve on future uploads.
Starflower87 and EzzieValentine
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 131438
Lot Price (unfurnished): 35609
Credits to EzzieValentine for her decorating skills!
First Uploaded: 15 October, 2018
Last Updated: 1 April, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.