Le Chalet (No CC)
Inspired on a mix of American suburban and classic Chalet architectures, Le Chalet is an inspiring place to live in. With a huge living space that includes a fully-furnished modern Chef's kitchen, a Dining Area, a Bar and a TV room, there is no reason why your family wouldn't get together on this place to celebrate even the smallest of ocasions. This unique piece of architectural art comes complete with 3 suites and a master suite. All the bedrooms are large and themed to fit your children's needs. Have a teenage child that enjoys DJing? There's a bedroom for him. Have a child that just wants to live in a beautifully decorated environment? There's also room for them!
Besides all of the amenities inside the house, there is also a wonderful outdoor living space, where your sims can get together to eat some BBQ or throw an awesome party. Complete with a pool and a designer outdoor garden, there is no place more peaceful than this one.
Some of the rooms on this house are so big that they can actually be divided into multiple comfortable living spaces if you're planning on fitting more Sims into the home. You're free to make of it your own!
- Good Schools
- Chef's Kitchen
Fits (comfortably in its current state):
- Master Bedroom: 2 Sims
- Other Bedrooms: 3 Sims
- Total: 5 Sims
*Please note that all of the Bedrooms come standard with double beds, but only the Master Suite is accounted for as having 2 people sharing the bed.
1) Unzip the archive to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray (you can delete the zip file after unzipping).
2) Open your gallery within the game to place the lot. Reccomended spot: Any
Lot Size: 40x20
Lot Price (furnished): 318935
Lot Price (unfurnished): 88571
First Uploaded: 29 September, 2018
Last Updated: 21 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.