Kokosas - Soir (Minimal CC)
I built a modern home, and i challenged myself to keep the eps to a minimum since i wanted as many people to be able to access this home. I wasn't able to go 100% base game ( ), but i did fairly well going from like 20 eps to about 5 haha. Also, i learnt a few things from building this, and one of them is that EA sucks at designing things. The windows were a nightmare, but the columns made me want to throw up, so i had to use cc ones. Funny how their attempt at being "different" and unique turns out to be a total failure instead of just being simplistic smh.
CUSTOM CONTENT NEEDED, BUT NOT INCLUDED IN THE FILE
Outdoor Retreat Fence Override by plasticbox
Custom Columns by plasticbox
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 94,017
Lot Price (unfurnished): unsure
First Uploaded: 2 October, 2018
Last Updated: 22 October, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.