Kijani (No CC)
Hello again everyone!
This is Kijani. Kijani means "Green" in swahili. That being said, the main color throughout the home is green. I tried my best to keep it airy and experimented very slightly with making bedroom with a divided area for reading. I think it came out pretty well! There is NO CC in this lot.
The floors consists of light color (blond) hardwood, the walls are varied by room with different types of patterns via paint or wallpaper. The deck/wrap around porch is made of light gray brick. The bedroom on the first floor has french style doors that lead out to the porch.
This is home has:
- Two Bedrooms
- One Nursery
- One Bedroom
- Exercise equipment
- Laundry room
- Vegetable garden
- Swimming pool
- Wrap-around porch
- Picnic table
- Outdoor mini bar
It contains stuff from almost every pack except, I believe, the Jungle expansion and the seasons pack since I made this during spring termwhie taking a break from school work. My brain was melting and I had to do something other than medical coding, lol.
I hope you guys enjoy Kijani! Please don't repost to other sites but feel free to make this the home for your favorite sims!
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 136,346
Lot Price (unfurnished): 39,047
First Uploaded: 9 August, 2018
Last Updated: 19 August, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.