Kickin' It Wavy Bob Recolours for Males and Females Aged Teen to Elder
Oh my. I've done it this time
(insert face-palm here)
117 Recolours? Is that necessary? I say YES!!!
They finally make a decent bob, so I had to do it justice
(Don't worry, my math will make sense later because it looks like there are 119, and they are separated
into different style packages)
1. I redid the Maxis original solids and included them, whereas normally
I tell them to take a flying leap! So, with those and my other sold recolours
there are 45 in that set.
2. I made some chunky recolours, too! They are one shade, with lighter and darker chunks.
-There is a bright set, which includes the black and gray versions, with a total of 24 in that set.
-Also a muted set, which also includes the black and gray, with a total of 26.
There's your 2 duplicate colours, black and gray chunky in both sets. Math.
3. Finally, a lovely set of 24 multicoloured recolours. Some are different tones of the same colour,
while some are what I like to call my Unicorn colours, with several different shades therein.
SO MUCH CHOICE
Now, there are a lot of files, and here's the tech-speak on that:
af = adult female - includes Teen-Elder
am = adult male - includes Teen-Elder
AR = Allows Random - you'll see NPC's around town sporting this hairdo
NR = No Random - only the Sims you put this hairdo on will have it in game
4 different styles Solids, Bright Chunky, Muted Chunky, Multi-coloured
Each style comes available for males or females, allows random or no random
I could do no less
---Find them in CAS in Hair---
--Available in ALL categories--
All CC makeup, the dresses, eyes, counters, and curtains by me
CC walls and floors by me, but not available
littledica is the very fine creator of the
H&B Portal 2.0 - Expensive Refrigerator
and the H&B PowerWave - Stove
Photoshop Gradients by Naif1470 at DeviantArt.com
First Uploaded: 1 October, 2018
Last Updated: 20 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.