More Sims 4 Buy Mode
Jupiter - Planetary Wall Decals
This is a standalone recolor of two base game wall decals.
As you can see in the screenshots, there are two version of this wall decal. The small one has a footprint of 1 and the big one has a footprint of 2. Both of them can be scaled using the standard way. They both give a positive Environment score of 2.
The .zip contains the 2 .package files. Extract everything to:
C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
Name: Jupiter (big) - Planetary Wall Decals
Text: This is the big version of Jupiter. It's part of the Planetary Wall Decals by Atos.
Location: Objects by function > Decorations > Paintings & posters > Jupiter (big) - Planetary Wall Decals
Name: Jupiter (small) - Planetary Wall Decals
Text: This is the small version of Jupiter. It's part of the Planetary Wall Decals by Atos.
Location: Objects by function > Decorations > Paintings & posters > Jupiter (small) - Planetary Wall Decals
EA/Maxis textures and meshes used:
big texture used = #1 Mom Wall Decal (texture size: 512*512px)
small textures used = Heavenly Wall Decal (texture size: 256*256px)
Also, check out the other parts of the Planetary Wall Decals
- Earth - Planetary Wall Decals
- Moon - Planetary Wall Decal
If anyone ever wants to use my creations on their own site, or incorporate them into other new creations and want to share them on the internet (in any form or way), you are free to do so. Just remember to send me a PM about your plans and give me the proper respects.
Additional Credits must go to:
for hosting a high quality Jupiter map
name file: planet_jupiter.jpg
source texture: http://svn.orxonox.net/game/data/tr...net_jupiter.jpg
for creating a brilliant tool in which I created the .package file
- Electronic Arts & Maxis Studios
for creating The Sims 4
- GIMP 2
for a open source PhotoShop alternative in which I combined the textures
First Uploaded: 11 August, 2018
Last Updated: 26 May, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.