These Sims LOVE their juice and can't get enough of it. At parties, they can often be found seated right at the bar. They may always have a drink in their hand or can be often found making their own. Their Mixology skill will level up faster than most sims but their default mood is sad because they can't ALWAYS have juice.
Built with Game Version: 126.96.36.1990
Have A Drink At The Bar Venue
Have A Drink At The Lounge
Have A Drink At The Club
Level Up Mixology Skill
Mix 3 Drinks
+2 Happy (timed) From "It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere" Buff From Getting Juice
+1 Dazed (timed) From "A Bit Too Much" Buff From Drink
+2 Happy (timed) From "I Love This Bar" Buff From Being At Bar
Skill And Statistic Multipliers
Mixology Skill Gains 1.5x Faster
NOTE: Mod may not work with WickedWhims or MCCommand Center
How To Download
Download the newest version of the mod which is attached.
Unzip the file in your mods folder.
Make sure there are no subfolders.
Load the game and play!
Zerbu's Mod Creator V3 (Early Release)
First Uploaded: 10 August, 2018
Last Updated: 22 October, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.