"The result of an excellent education"
Available for three ages: young adult, adult, elder
Details of the trait
- Trait Category: Lifestyle
- New buffs:
-"Fascinating culture": The more you know, the more you want to know Focused +2 WHEN reading
Reading actions list: book_read-"That anecdote": Exactly, that one. Do you remember it? So funny Happy +2 as occasional buff
- "The culture's weight": Sometimes it's hard to be so educated Tense +1 as occasional buff
-"Can you feel it?": That need to know... more Focused +3 as occasional buff
- Intellectual sims are naturally better at some careers!
- Intellectual sims are naturally better at some skills!
-Mental Skills x1.50
-Logic will be more effective with a +1 level acting (effective skill modifier)
- Intellectual sims aren't easily bored!
-Fun will decay at x0.50 rate
- Intellectual sims follow some commodities!
-Act like Bookworm
-Act like ArtLover
-Act like Genius
- Intellectual sims have a lot of intellectual whims!
-Win a game of chess
-Level up in logic skill
-Finish reading a book
-Buy a chess table
-View a piece of art
-Level up in charisma skill
-Identify wild plant
-Travel to the museum
-View a piece of art at the museum
-View or admire a piece of art at the museum
-Buy a microscope
-Buy an observatory
-Use the observatory
-Use the microscope
- No relationships modify
-English (by me)
Other translations are welcome.
Only the base game is required to play.
First Uploaded: 2 December, 2018
Last Updated: 16 November, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.