Here you download now the final Version of helen912's Best Lakeside Cafe, fully furnished of 295.106 Simoleons, no CC.; Patch UPDATE: 08/16/2018 - PC 220.127.116.110
I wanted to try out sth. new. 2 b honest, I just try to figure out how to UL a house of mine here, and started of with this one I once upon a while created for the Galery. Just by working on this I discovered that I mentioned some CC. in my description, namely:
1) TS4Galery: Galery#FoodCollectionsBread by Shenea27
2) TS4Galery: CakesAndSweets by Minzdrops82
Unfortunately, both names I could not find, neither their work. Anyhow, I could not discover their work in my Cafe anymore. I searched once again, but there is no trace of any custom Content to find. So I think there will be no problem. So back to the Cafe:
[U]This is my Best Lakeside CafÃ© with 2 floors.
Main Floor contains:
- Selling Area,
- Cafe itself, and
- the kitchen with the big Cookie machine.
- Toilets for him and her,
- Staff Room,
- Staff's Toilets
Staff and guests use different stairs to get to their toilets.
I hope you like it and everything is okay.
CU again, yours, helene912
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 295106
Lot Price (unfurnished): unknown
Maaaaaaaaaaaany thanks to the MTS Staff: Folks, you are really very Patient and friendly, even with fools like me. Thank you for all your regarding, giving advice and worthy help!
First Uploaded: 28 September, 2018
Last Updated: 25 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.