Hello, my dear fellow Simmers!
Years ago, so it seems to me, I built this Castle for the Community. I always wanted to upload it here, now I have taken my chance. In short:
- Very big Castle on a 64x64 property
- NO CC.
- Costs 2.289.831 Simoleons
- fully furnished
- more than 50 Rooms
- I included all hidden places into the cellar as possibilities for the Duke to escape, so these are 3 rooms.
- A room especially for to free ghosts or to celebrate anything concerning death.
- The Dungeons
- Remember the Dead room
- Room for funeral meal
- Cellar Rooms
- Room to cross to find the Treasury
- Bader's Rooms
- Wine Cellar
- Entrance Hall
- Exchange Office
- Exercising room for Knights
- Working Room for the Duke with Bath
- Sleeping room for the Knights and other servants
- Doctor's Home
- Fire Station
- Market Place
- Castle Kitchen
- Sheriff's Station
- Pigsty and
- Chicken Coop
There is a whole lot more, but I think, there must be left some space for surprises.
I hope you will like this Castle.
Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): 2289831
Lot Price (unfurnished): ---
I thank especially the MtS Staff. You are incredible!
First Uploaded: 30 November, 2018
Last Updated: 8 July, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.