Here comes Hades, God of the Underworld! I wasnt sure if I was going to go with a more traditionally Vampire-ish look- or more muted casual look. I decided on the latter sense I wanted to make sure Hades looked somewhat realistic and not some character from a scooby doo spin-off. Anyways, Hope you like it! Comment and Like!
Expansions ( Not Needed )
Get to Work
Get to Together
Cats and Dogs
Passenger Hair by Hallowsims~
Divine Hair by Simpliciaty~
Peggy Hair by Hallowsims~
Sandglass Hair by Hallowsims~
Moonlight Hair by Simpliciaty~
Widows Peak by RemusSirion~
Cardigan top by Gorillax3~
Alisa Contour by Pralinesims~
Black Jeans by PinkZombieCupcakes~
Blue Jeans by PinkZombieCupcakes~
Eyebrows by Pralinesims~
Eyes by Pralinesims~
Long Sleeved Stripped Shirt~
Skintone by RemusSirion~
Pullover Shirt by Gorillax3~
Sweatshirt by Gorillax3
Altul Glasses by Pralinesims~
First Uploaded: 18 August, 2018
Last Updated: 12 October, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.