Gothic Glamour Home Office Set from TS3
More Sims 4 Buy Mode
Hi everyone ,
I needed a dark and chic furniture set for my evil Sim , so I converted this "Gothic Glamour Home Office Set" from TS3 :
- Ataxophobia Away Bookcase (575§/Env.3) - Bookshelf - 12 swatches
- Hyelophobia Horror Chair (glass/original version) (350§/Comfort4/Env.1) - Dining Chair - 12 swatches
- Hyelophobia Horror Chair (solid version) (350§/Comfort4/Env.1) - Dining Chair - 12 swatches
- Sitiophobic's Stress Dining Chair (950§/Comfort8/Env.3) - Dining Chair - 14 swatches
- Cyberphobic Chic Computer (2200§) - Computer - 2 swatches
- Hyelophobia Horror Desk (glass/original version) (925§/Env.3) - Desk & Dining Table - 2 swatches
- Hyelophobia Horror Desk (solid version) (925§/Env.3) - Desk & Dining Table - 2 swatches
- Graphophobic Shudder Desk (900§/Env.3) - Desk & Dining Table - 2 swatches
- Nelophobia Nightmare Chandelier (100§/Env.1) - Ceiling Light - 2 swatches
- Eisoptrophobic's Fright Mirror (295§/Env.3) - Wall Mirror - 2 swatches
- Frigophobia Floor Friend Rug (100§/Env.2) - Rug - 6 swatches
- Scotomaphobic's Scary Stare Statue (250§/Env.3) - Sculpture - 3 swatches
Note that I made two versions of the Hyelophobia Horror Chair : glass (original) and solid.
I made the same with the Hyelophobia Horror Desk.
Desks from this set can be used like dining tables too.
Happy Simming with this set ,
Bookcase : 669/384
Dining Chair 1 (glass) : 936/382
Dining Chair 1 (solid) : 936/382
Dining Chair 2 : 758/230
Computer : 464/308
Desk 1 (glass) : 751/279
Desk 1 (solid) : 750 faces
Desk 2 : 298/178
Ceiling light : 396/292
Wall Mirror : 376/204
Rug : 2 faces
Sculpture : 474/260
EA/Maxis for original meshes and textures.
TSRW, S4S, S4PE.
First Uploaded: 22 September, 2018
Last Updated: 8 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.