Worked with the version 126.96.36.1990
This mod is a Default Replacement that allows genetic inheritance of moles and freckles in game.
By default, the game doesn't allow the genetic inheritance of skin details, here moles and freckles.
Now, if one of the parents has a mole or freckles (or both), their children can inherit it directly during the game (by pregnancy) !
So there are 4 icons replaced by default for all ages (picture 2):
- 1 icon for mole nose.
- 1 icon for mole face.
- 1 icon for freckles nose.
- 1 icon for freckles face.
There are 3 different versions in the download part. Use only one file.
Problem that may be encountered with freckles
In CAS or during a game, freckles can change when sim age up.
For example, if your child sim have freckles nose and age up, he suddenly can change to freckes face (and conversely)...
Why ? I don't know ! For the moment, the only way to partially fix the problem is to go to CAS part, remove and put back freckles of your choice on your toddler sim.
Any mods which alter the same resources ( listed above) will conflict with this mod.
Unzip the downloaded file and place the .package file into your "Mods" folder.
Extracted and modified files with S4 Studio.
First Uploaded: 26 October, 2018
Last Updated: 15 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.