More Sims 4 Buy Mode
I was recently asked if I would consider making floating lights to accompany my floating, Scattered Blossoms, so they could be illuminated at night.
The idea of creating floating lights sounded like fun, so I set about looking around for inspiration. That's when I noticed the Rangoli candles, in the catalogue. They fitted my purpose perfectly, so I adjusted them so they were able to float on pool and fountain water, as well as to stand firmly on the ground like the originals.
The new, Floating Rangoli Candles come in ten new colors plus the original golden tint, for a total of eleven colors.
Unlike the originals, they will not impede Sims walking, or when placed over pool water, impede swimming.
No cheats are needed to place these candles.
Rangoli candles came with a free update a while back. They are also considered to be part of the free, Holiday Pack.
Floating Rangoli Candles are found under Lighting in Floor Lamps
The price is: 45 Simoleons
Sims 4 Studio
Maxis Mesh by EA
Texture by EA
Recolors and other changes by me
First Uploaded: 7 November, 2018
Last Updated: 14 September, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.