Farm and Orchard: Raised Row Gardening Soil Squares
More Sims 4 Build Mode
If you love gardening and farming, in the Sims, like I do, this download is for you.
Now you too can have professional looking, raised row beds for all you planting needs!
Raised Row Gardening Soil Squares connect easily to form custom length gardening beds for your decorative plants as well your harvestables. You Sims can walk, plant, tend your garden and even harvest with them in place, just like real soil. Raised Row Gardening Soil Squares come in two textures: smooth brown dirt and a grainy version to resemble newly seeded and enriched soils.
Unlike painted on, terrain soil these beds are 3 dimensional, with a gentle dip at the center so you can watch your seedlings grow and tend them with ease.
If you have Seasons installed, Raised Row soil squares will be covered in snow on snowy days. Soil Squares do not require cheats to place.
Raised Row Gardening Soil Squares are found under Build, in the Rock category.
The price is: 5 Simoleons
LOD 0 Hi: 102
LOD1 Med: 33
Sims 4 Studio
Original Maxis mesh by EA
Recolors, patterns by me.
Mesh edits by me.
First Uploaded: 28 October, 2018
Last Updated: 14 July, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.