Farm and Orchard II: Tractor Tracks Terrain Paint
More Sims 4 Build Mode
Looking for a way to make your farm have a more realistic feel?
Tractor Tracks terrain paint might be just the thing. Tractor Tracks Terrain paint is uses the Base Game Smarter Starter Soil as a base. That means the two terrain paints will work together like twins.
You can soften your tracks or break them up for touch of extra realism. Add some stray grass on the side of your field and a tractor, and you are closer than ever to feeling like a real farm owner.
Tractor Tracks Terrain paint is found in Build under Terrain Paints.
The price is : 0 Simoleons
The Tractor in the picture is part of Little TS3 Farm by Loree at :http://loree-sims4.tumblr.com/tagged/mycc ( As there is no direct link,you will need to scroll down a few pages to find it.)
Sims 4 Studio
Soil texture by EA
Tractor print and combined recolor design by me.
First Uploaded: 28 October, 2018
Last Updated: 23 October, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.