Two and a half years ago I uploaded my Sims 3 recreation of The Sims 2's "Family Farmhouse" home. It was one of my favorite uploads, and the family I had living in there is one of my most cherished (they were the very first Sims family I ever made in Sims 2 back in 2005). In The Sims 3 I had the family living here and remodeling the home as the 'years' went on, so I did the same for The Sims 4 version as well. The yard is significantly smaller than the one in The Sims 3, but I think still works well with the overall feel of the home. I think it turned out well, and I hope you enjoy this house as much as I do!
Other than a few side columns from Get Together that were used for exterior trimming this home is BASE GAME ONLY AND CC FREE!
Three Full Bathrooms (one en-suite)
Two Main bedrooms
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 156790
Lot Price (unfurnished): 42877
First Uploaded: 12 December, 2018
Last Updated: 13 October, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.