Electronics Work In the Rain!
Compatible with the November 13, 2018 pre-Get Famous patch.
This mod ensures that all your precious electronic items do not break in the rain, no matter how long they are left out in the elements! Electronics can still break via normal means though, but it won't be caused by rain. Obviously needs Seasons EP, or this mod is of no use.
Yes breaking electronics in the rain is realistic, but when it rains in the middle of GeekCon and all the computers break its a nightmare! Or if you are DJing at a rooftop nightclub when suddenly rain breaks your equipment.
Will be updated in the future if needed.
Unzip into Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods
The following resource was modified by this mod:
5B02819E 000000000002D322 object_Rain_Outside
Any other mod modifying this will conflict, although I didn't find any other mods that does this, hence why I made this mod myself.
The Sims 4 Studio
First Uploaded: 30 August, 2018
Last Updated: 24 February, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.