I had so much fun making the original Eco House that I have decided to upload my second Eco House! As with the original Eco House, this house is based on the houses at h4living (they design eco houses irl!).
It's a pretty simple house - I have added furniture but no wall decorations have been added (this was to cut down on how many expansions I used when creating). There are no mods included with this download and none were used in its creation - so none required to play!
Scroll down for the details!
Lot size: 40x30
Lot worth (furnished): $119.303
If you like my design, please hit 'thanks'!
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 119,303
h4living for the floor plans
First Uploaded: 14 hours ago
Last Updated: 6 August, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.