More Sims 4 Build Mode
Long time no upload, so here is another RECOLOUR and this time it's the carpet from DINE OUT pack. The Fibre grain, Floral Fancy and The Rectangular carpet has been recolour into 17 colours and this set isn't a ''stand alone'' set, all NEW 17 colours have been added to EA/Maxis original set with the ''spanner'' icon and you can find this set in ''Build mode'' under ''Flooring'' and then ''carpet'' and has the same price as EA's original price, just the colours have changed.
This set has been playtested in my game for a while and I love the colours that I have chosen for this set and I hope you'll love these too. It just gives the room abit of ooomph feel when you add different shades of colour to the room, instead of having plain boring greys and blacks, this set will open your eyes and I'm sure your Sims will love the new colours too.
Playtested with the latest patch: 1.46.618.1020
The Sims 4 Collector's Edition
The Sims 4 Dine Out
Sims 4 Studio
First Uploaded: 29 November, 2018
Last Updated: 6 April, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.