Dark Lux Curtains & Windows
More Sims 4 Build Mode
Hi everyone ,
I converted and modified these window and curtain from the Dark Lux Set (TS3 Supernatural). For each item I made two versions : original for short walls and another for medium walls.
- The Baron's Cascade (290§/Env.2) - Buy/Decorative/Curtain - 30 swatches
- The Baron's Cascade (medium) (290§/Env.2) - Buy/Decorative/Curtain - 30 swatches
- Total Transparencies Double Window (205§) - Build/Window - 3 swatches
- Total Transparencies Double Window (medium) (205§) - Build/Window - 3 swatches
Happy Simming ,
Curtains : 889/297
Window : 1115/566
Window (medium) : 1295/626
EA/Maxis for original meshes and textures.
TSRW, S4S, S4PE.
First Uploaded: 2 October, 2018
Last Updated: 17 January, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.