Jen and Nam are from a small fishing community in Vietnam. Nam has always been there for Jen ever since she was born. Together they fished, laughed, and cooked together. Nam loved to fish and be outdoors, but nothing was more important to him than his family, especially his baby sister Jen. Nam stayed at home and helped their parents every night, while Jen went to school. Jen would ride the school bus for hours until she finally reached the next town over where the only school for miles was. Then one day, a flood came, and it wiped out the community. Nam called out to his cousin in San Myshuno, Sammuel Chen to see if they could stay there with him.
Sammuel Chen, a young adult, who has worked hard for his entire life. Did nothing but follow all the things expected from him. His parents were loving, but always distant or busy at work. He was the perfect role model that everyone wanted him to be, the person his parents wanted him to be. One day, he got tired of the expectations of being perfect all the time. He put all of it aside, Sammuel put all of his energy in evil, he wanted to destroy the society that pushed people like him to be the ideal citizen, the perfect role model, the Model minority. Just as he made the decision, an important phone call came from a close cousin he used to visit as a kid. Nam, and Jen had no where to go, no one to protect them, it made something in Sammuel move and he said that he wanted them to live with him. He wanted the opportunity to be close and affectionate with people he could call family. Sammuel would protect them at all costs. .
First Uploaded: 21 August, 2018
Last Updated: 23 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.