[CC] Jungle Lonely Paradise
Hey guys I was inspired with a Jungle theme lot, at first I wanted to make the house into the cave but I was annoyed at the rock ceilings being a little low and how I would arrange the inside.
So I thought, why not make a wooden cabin too ? Something that looks a bit rustic, built by a man in the Jungle but with some comfort as well. (so your sim can live)
The only thing is that the fridge doesn't really look realistic... I was trying to find CC to change that but you can do it yourself too
The cave is empty, you can do whatever you want with the inside.
THE TOILETS ARE THE LITTLE BUSH BEHIND THE CAVE
I'm still a beginner but if you like it please thank me or leave a comment!
USE bb.moveobjects on cheat
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 45940
Bakie for awesome rocks
First Uploaded: 10 November, 2018
Last Updated: 24 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.