So i've been working on this castle for a whole month now, and its finally finished! I wanted it to look like it belonged somewhere in italy or France, near the beach. It's perfect for your royal sims who like to get lost in their own castle. I hope you will like it!
- Large kitchen
- Butler/guest Wing
- 9 Bedr
- 9 Bathr
- Wine cellar
- Storage room
- Safe Tower
- 3 Offices
- Party room
- Various living areas
My very first castle! I hope you will enjoy!
Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): 1190360
Lot Price (unfurnished): 427609
First Uploaded: 13 December, 2018
Last Updated: 18 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.