Casa D'alho - Halloween
I'm a bit late with a Halloween theme house. Actually this was already built, I just hadn't time to post it in Halloween day.
Well, this house was made with a vampire-family style, but it can also be home for witches/wizards, faries, werewolves and vampires, of course.
It has four floors, and it's has an old-fashioned style.
I hope you guys enjoy it!
I decided not to post in the description the fourth floor blueprint, but you can find it in the gallery.
The house has 3 bedrooms (one single and two couples) and 2 bathrooms, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, a bar space, a laundry, a library/office, a gym and muuuch more!
There are some CC used, but no included in the file:
- Mutske Philodendron by Mio-Sims
- Two plants from TS3 by TheJim07
- Coastal plant by SIMcreadible
- Coastal plant 3 topiary by SIMcreadible
- PC Reclaimed Gynamsium Flooring by Peacemaker_ic
- Super Shingles! 30 Colours in New Roof Design by Simmiller
- Halloween 2017 painting by BuffSumm
- Zia Dinning Oil painting by RighHearted
Thanks for downloading! Happy Halloween!
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 145.784
Lot Price (unfurnished): 42.025
First Uploaded: 4 December, 2018
Last Updated: 22 April, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.