Carved and Gilded Beech Seat Recolors
More Sims 4 Buy Mode
This is a recolor of the wonderful Versailles Carved and Gilded Beech Seat here crafted by TheJim07 (original mesh creator). This item will need the original mesh downloaded from the link right below to work.
Main Credit: Jim07
Information About Mesh from his link:
Information on in Game Item:
Carved and Gilded Beech Seat (6490§/Env.10) - Misc. Comfort
Swatches designed by me to use white/silver furniture with various sofa recolors/designs: 29 swatches
Unique Patterns Sample 1:
Unique Patterns Sample 2:
Click Links Below for Details on Each Pattern Recolors:
Maxis/EA Brocade Recolors
Vintage Flower Recolors
White Table Cloth Recolors
Black Table Cloth Recolors
Floral Background Recolors
Weave (Pearlescent) Recolors
Weave (Non-Pearlescent) Recolors
Floral Background by GDJ: https://openclipart.org/detail/221900/floral-background
Tablecloth pattern photo from Wikimedia Commons: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:...loth_2008-1.jpg
Vintage Flower Pattern (Unknown Creator) provided free: https://www.desktopbackground.org/w...ers-free-623811
EA/Maxis: Brocade patterns from TS3.
Paint Shop Pro 2018 Ultimate (PSP)
Weave texture pattern: Paint Shop Pro 2018 Ultimate provided textures/weave
Sims 4 Studio
First Uploaded: 3 September, 2018
Last Updated: 12 July, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.