Buddha Cat Shrine No CC
There is more to the Buddha Cat Shrine than meets the eyes. The shrine was built after a cat named Tama who brought her owner immense wealth by appearing in her dreams and forecasting the winning lottery tickets. With newfound wealth, Tama's owner committed herself to many philanthropic acts including helping homeless cats and dogs. Tama was a stray, frail kitten when she was picked up from the street and nursed back to health by her owner, she lived a good cushy life for many years until the ripe old age of 22. The shrine was built in memory of Tama and many cats have made this place their home. It is also a great place to socialize with fellow cat lovers over tea and snuggle with some cute kitties.
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 50187
Lot Price (unfurnished): 22947
First Uploaded: 29 August, 2018
Last Updated: 2 June, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.