Big Glasses For Little Simmies
This is my first ever piece of CAS CC and my second Blender project. I tienne's glasses, but don't like the kid version that came with the game, so I converted these in Blender and S4S. This project actually started about a year ago, but I got "stuck" at the "How do I lower the glasses in Blender?" part. So after watching a very informative tutorial video, linked below, by Kiara24, I learned how to move meshes up and down in Blender, along with a few other neat tricks.
All 9 original swatches, enabled for Random
LODs and Poly Counts
LOD 0: 676/830
LOD 1: 638/768
LOD 2: 600/712
LOD 3: 561/661
First Uploaded: 3 September, 2018
Last Updated: 16 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.