BHS High School Diplomas
More Sims 4 Buy Mode
Made and tested with game version 22.214.171.124X20
They say that necessity is the mother invention and that pretty much describes how I got into modding - and why I made my latest creation. I always thought it was stupid that EA has college diplomas (and NO University), but there's a rabbit hole high school (unless you have Zerbu's amazing Go To School mod) and NO diploma. So I made one...er...four.
These began as personalized CC for my game and my main Sims.
There are four swatches:
Swatch 1: Etienne Duchamp
Swatch 2: Amelie Durand
Swatch 3: Charlee Duchamp
Swatch 4: Elise Durand
Misc, Bedroom, Living Room, Study
Buyable for §240.
LODs and Poly Counts:
LOD 0: 46
LOD 1: 38
- Cloned from the Medical Degree Reward object, so this one requires Get To Work to show up in your game.
- When the walls go down, this object stays up.
- Made and compressed on a Mac, so there may be .DS_STORE or __MACOSX files in the .zip. If you use Windows, please just delete those.
Apple Pages - Diploma layout and the cap and official seal images.
Sims 4 Studio
Sporty Angle Simlish Font by Franzilla
MaiOttograf Simlish font by Franzilla
Asha Handwritten Simlish font by Asha
"Craptastic" font by me
"Framed Men's Health Article" CC made by me and available here
Other personal, unreleased CC made by me
To all of the CC creators whose CC appears in my pics, but is not used in the creation of the object itself.
First Uploaded: 31 August, 2018
Last Updated: 15 October, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.