Are you looking for something rustic yet refined? Compact yet roomy? Do you want lots of natural light and to be surrounded by plant life? Not to mention the proximity to the ocean and ample room for pets.
This new lot has almost nothing in common with the original in fact, I completely bulldozed it and started new. It's now got 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a study, a big kitchen, living room and wraparound porch. The lot has the Sunny Aspect trait, due to the ocean views
The lot is set up for spring, that is, the plants outside are spring plants.
It's been playtested, so there should be no issues getting around.
No custom content is included or required.
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): 79,363
Lot Price (unfurnished): 24,378
First Uploaded: 13 September, 2018
Last Updated: 28 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.