Base Game-Rung My Bell Pool Ladder-14 Colours
More Sims 4 Build Mode
I have been waiting for EA to fix the screenshot bug so now that they have finally fixed it, I can go back into my game and take screenshots of this lovely set of pool ladder recolours. There are 40 colours in total, but there are 3 sets of each colour, , example, the colour pink, you can get a pink pool ladder with black or white or in solid colour, as you see the pictures below, each colour set comes in either with black railings, or white railings or solid colour, i hope you understand what I'm explaining.
You can find this recoloured set in :Build mode: >under pools>, >accessories> and this set is exactly the same as EA's original price, it's juts recoloured, also this is a "'stand alone'' set with a spanner icon on it, so you cannot miss it.. This set has been playtested with EA's latest patch:1.46.618.1020
Thus was much needed in this game as there are no colourwheel so having only 3 colours to choose from was abit boring so why not have your fave colour in this set, i haven't included solid black in this set, so sorry if you wanted black. But i think everything turned out ''A'' ok.
The Sims 4 Collector's Edition
The Sims 4 Studio Tool
First Uploaded: 17 September, 2018
Last Updated: 28 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.