Barkada is the tagalog term for the group of friends you hangout with and care about. This is my take on a Filipino Barkada, beause I haven't really seen that many Filipino household creations up here.
Lito Guwapito: Future Actor. He receives an important phone call to move to a new town for a chance to be a big shot actor. He couldn't do it alone, so his three childhood friends decide to come with him. Lito is the womanizer of the group, hoping to find love somewhere in the vast sea of people.
Angelo Matapang: Defender. Angelo is the protector of the group, helping defend the rest of his friends from bullies and thieves alike. His main goal is to become a famous Filipino Boxer or athlete inorder to inspire and carry on the hope of the next generation. He hopes to represent Filipinos out there in the Sports world.
Migz Mabait: The Mom. Migz is a sweetheart who one day wishes to have a big fmaily and have his friends be the godfathers to his kids. Migz is the voice of reason within the group and has held the four of them together through the worst. Break ups, hard times, and rejections aren't as bad when you've got that one friend who tries his best to cheer everyone up.
Pepe Astig: The Cool One. Pepe is the happy go lucky, sociable one within the group. He loves talking to people and learning more about them. If anything needs to be done socially, Pepe is the guy for the job. He's the reason why the barkada goes outside once and a while instead of being at home all the time. He just wants to be there for his friends, he doesn't know how to do much, but he's willing to do whatever it takes.
First Uploaded: 16 August, 2018
Last Updated: 23 October, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.