This Pose is a sim pose that has the chosen sim extend both arms out to either side and balance on one foot, the other dangling behind them in the air.
For poses to work you need Andrew's sims 4 pose player
-Andrew's sim teleporter isn't necessary but I recommend it; it makes is a lot easier to get your sim where you want them for a pose.
Andrew's sim studio
First Uploaded: 25 September, 2018
Last Updated: 23 October, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.