"Who needs people?"
Available for four ages: teen, young adult, adult, elder
Details of the trait
- Trait Category: Emotional
- Antisocial sims have a whim: to be Alone.
- Antisocial sims aren't good with social skills. The multiplier value of Social Skills is 0.15.
- Antisocial sims don't need to socialize very much! The decay value of Social need is 0.1.
- Antisocial sims aren't good friends. The Friendship value increase at 0.2x rate.
- Antisocial sims don't like other sims. The Mischief value increase at 2x rate.
- Antisocial sims follow some commodities!
-Act like Unflirty
-Act like Loner
-Act like HatesChildren
- There are no custom buffs.
English (by me)
Other translations are welcome.
Only the base game is required to play.
First Uploaded: 2 December, 2018
Last Updated: 14 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.