hey, here's some jeans I made for male sims.
these took me a while to make, and I hand painted the texture in substance painter, was a pretty long workflow tbh but I'm happy with the result.
they come in 5 colours, there's 1 black and 4 blues.
you can check the swatches out in the image below
these are for male teens, young adults, adults and elder, available in everyday and partywear in the jeans section.
look out for this thumbnail in CAS, location
beware of minor clipping issues with tight tops (unavoidable), and also for some stupidly-made tops the texture of the jeans might bleed onto the top, I couldn't avoid this due to the way I UV mapped the jeans so if this happens just use a different top, sorry.
here's the .psd if you want to do recolours.
feel free to dm me if you have any questions or problems with this download c:
LOD0 - 5641
LOD1 - 3007
LOD2 - 1807
LOD3 - 606
s4studio team - thanks for s4s
blender+marvelousdesigner+zbrush - for meshing
substancepainter+photoshop - for texturing/painting
levistrauss.com - levis label
First Uploaded: 3 December, 2018
Last Updated: 14 December, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.