Animated - Crying Tragic Clown Painting
More Sims 4 Buy Mode
Want to see the effect in motion, please click this Youtube Video Link:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Animated - Crying Tragic Clown (it's only 2:31 minutes long)
Animated - Crying Tragic Clown
This week I made something I thougt was just funny to make and not especially useful.
As the Tragic Clown Painting from the Base Game wasn't tragic enough in my opinion, I've added the option to activate some tears spraying out of his eyes using an on/off switch.
Other then that, nothing has changed to the painting. Just a little extra detail.
This mod is Base Game Compatible.
It's a standalone object, so it won't override any other objects in game.
You can find it in Buy mode > Decoration >Paintings OR type Crying into the search bar.
You can recognize it by my "BakieGaming" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The cost are: 200 Simoleons each.
Base Game Compatible
Tested with gameversion: 188.8.131.520
Custom Content used in the Thumbnail:
Unlocked + Recolored Non-Interactive Puddles
I Hope you like this Animated - Crying Tragic Clown Painting and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!
>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video instead of (only) the thumbnail.
Thanks to the Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
First Uploaded: 9 December, 2018
Last Updated: 14 February, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.