Angler Trait (Teen-Elder)
Sims with the Angler Trait want nothing more than to spend all their free time outside fishing or otherwise cooking with their fresh-caught fish. These Sims also gain the Fishing Skill faster than others. While some see the benefit in selling their fish, most anglers go fishing to have fun and often feel even more accomplished after mounting their best catches for all to see.
- Roast Fish over a Campfire
- Grill Salmon
- Prepare Fried Fish
- Prepare Herb Crusted Salmon
- Bait Hook while Fishing
- Catch [Number] Fish
- Catch a Fish
- Catch a Fish Using Bait
- Fish for an Hour
- Level Up in Fishing Skill
- Make a Great Catch
- Make an Amazing Catch
- Mount a Fish
- Purchase a Fish
- +1 Happy Buff from Proximity to Angler (another Sim with the Angler trait)
- +3 Happy Buff from Angler trait when examining water or fishing (Active Buff)
CONTINUOUS STATISTIC MODIFIERS
- Fun increases for duration of Active Buff
- Hunger decreases for duration of Active Buff
- 40% chance of +2 Focused Buff from Angler trait when examining water or fishing (lasts for 2 hours)
SKILL AND STATISTIC MODIFIERS
- Increases Fishing Skill 1.5x faster
EFFECTIVE SKILL MODIFIERS
- Fishing Skill (2)
See the pictures for more information, and feel free to let me know if something seems wrong or is difficult to understand.
I feel this trait is a little simpler than the others I've made but no less useful. As always, thank you for your interest in my mod
Made with Zerbu's Mod Constructor V3 (Test Version)
Thanks to KiraTheWolfgirl for translating this trait into German
First Uploaded: 29 September, 2018
Last Updated: 7 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.