American Folk Victorian and Colonial Revival style mix home.
This house is a mix between the Folk Victorian style of homes in the USA from 1870 to 1910 and also the Colonial style from 1880 to 1955. In contrast, the interior of the home is very luxurious and expensive, decked out with very modern furniture in the kitchen and living room/study room, the foyer/family room that you walk in is decorated in a traditional style.
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 95,476
Lot Price (unfurnished): 30,926
Download the pool party stuff mod by Greenllamas to get everything in the house. it's not compulsory, since it's not too many things, just a couple floorings. But still, you should check this awesome mod out!
First Uploaded: 30 September, 2018
Last Updated: 6 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.