4355, Wisteria Lane (NO CC) Seasons is required.
I tried to make Lynette and Tom house from Desperate Housewives show the way I imagine it. I watched some studio tour videos to realize the house plan and to find rooms that weren't shown in the series. I used a lot of Parents Staff, that is almost perfectly suitable for this family. Do you mind I scatter a lot of toys around the house? ;-)
P.S. I uploaded the real house photo, so you can compare the original and Sims houses!
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 199732
First Uploaded: 12 August, 2018
Last Updated: 21 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.