4353, Wisteria Lane (No CC, Seasons required)
Hi, guys! I think it is the most popular house among the fans. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it as beautiful yellow as it was in the series, so it doesn't look as the little cake :-(. But according to the different photos and plans, I think I managed to create the right interior.
Kitchen and breakfast place
Living room and Dining area
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 162092
First Uploaded: 14 August, 2018
Last Updated: 29 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.