130 Sim Lane (no CC, 4 bedroom, 3 bathrooms)
Long time no see
I was kind of feeling nostalgic about The Sims 2 and with Seasons coming out I made myself a little challenge. On new save in my game I wiped out all lots in Willow Creek and I'm planning on turning in into Pleasantview from The Sims 2! My builds are inspired by houses from TS2 not a strict recreation of them. I want to build all occupied houses from TS2 and few without residents when you start the game.
First one is the unoccupied house on 130 Sim Lane.
It a relatively small house but I manage to built 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an office. It has pretty large backyard with a pond, place to grill and little garden. (One of the rooms, the yellow and blue one is heavily inspired by Reddit post, so shout out to this Redditor for creating such a beautiful room)
I really like the new pack Seasons so there's a lot of items from it.
Layout of the house is pretty similar to it's original from The Sims 2.
The next one will be Pleasant family house.
Stay tuned for more and I hope you enjoyed my build
95 710 furnished
42 556 unfurnished
bb.moveobjects cheatcode should be enabled when placing this lot so everything stays in place
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 95 710
Lot Price (unfurnished): 42 556
First Uploaded: 17 August, 2018
Last Updated: 24 June, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.