105 Sim Lane
I didn't expect to upload two houses in less than 24 hours, but here we are again! As I was finishing up the Family Farmhouse from yesterday I remembered there was another Sims 2 house that I really liked - 105 Sim Lane. I remember liking the exterior of the house, but never playing with the house because the interior was too small to put any double beds or much of a dining room. While the dining room issue still happens in this Sims 4 version, the double bed problem is gone because two sims can finally sleep in a double bed that's pushed against a wall! Hooray!
This house reminds me of what a "perfect" house would look like. The house you may drive by and imagine yourself living in, or wondering what the people who actually live there are like. I kept the interior pretty basic and plain (except for the office) on purpose. I think it keeps the illusion of perfection by not over-customizing the interior like I usually do.
I really like the yard! I think it turned out really pretty!
Base Game Only!
Four Small Bedrooms
Two-and-a-half Bathrooms (one en-suite)
Small, Semi-Landscaped Yard
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 132175
Lot Price (unfurnished): 41955
First Uploaded: 12 December, 2018
Last Updated: 13 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.